SKOON. Papaya & Pineapple Enzyme Exfoliating Clay Mask - 37.5g
In line with the SKOON belief that you know your skin better than anyone, our chemist has formulated a non-abrasive sherbet of enzymes and clay to exfoliate build-up of dead skin cells and debris. This user-friendly method ensures you get the most out of the ingredients, since enzymes are only activated on use.
All skin types.
- Mineral Clay: Blotting effect on skin. 'Scoops' debris from pores without stripping vital oils.
- Lavender Essential Oil: A sweet, floral herbaceous oil. Antiseptic, antiphlogistic and cicatrisant properties.
- Lemon Peel Oil: Antiseptic properties. Rich in antioxidants. Rich in Vitamin-C.
- Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme found in Pineapples. Extremely gentle exfoliant only capable of removing dead cells.
- Papain: Found in green unripened papaya. Excellent free radical scavenger and topical cellular renewal agent.
How to use:
Scoop a small quantity of enzyme exfoliating mask in the palm of your hand, add water drop by drop until you have a smooth paste. Apply the mask directly on clean skin, taking care around the delicate eye area.
Leave on for 5-8 minutes before rinsing off with water and a muslin cloth.
Kaolin, Mannitol, Papain, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Roseaum (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Linialool**, Limonene**, Bromelain, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Citral**.
**From Natural Essential Oils.