Sally-Ann Creed Super Collagen T2 – Hydrolysed Chicken Collagen Type 2 - ONLY AVAILABLE 1 DECEMBER ONWARDS
Unfortunately due to stock shortages, we will only be receiving further stock from Sally-Ann Creed from 1 December onwards.
We have no images to show you at this time, but one is in a pouch (250g) and the other in a white tub (400g). Collagen Type 2 is a joint-specific collagen, but actually does all the things that you will also find in our Pure Hydrolysed Collagen (which is Type 1 from a bovine source). Here are some of the benefits of chicken collagen (CollagenT2):
- Joint-specific: relieves arthritis and osteoporosis pain
- High in glucosamine and chondroitin
- High in hyaluronic acid (for wrinkles and joints)
- Improves Rheumatoid Arthritis greatly, and reduces swelling
- Immune system booster
- Prevents further damage and facilitates healing in degenerative joint disease
- Vast skin benefits: youthful tone, texture, hydration & appearance
- The more collagen we have in our bodies, the less visible signs of ageing
- Improved digestive health
- Improved energy
- Enhances athletic performance
- Sports related injuries heal in swifter time
It has been shown in many instances that it may also:
- Improve thyroid disease
- Prevent/treat food allergies
- Increase metabolic rate for weight loss and fat burning purposes
The chondroitin naturally keeps all cartilage and joints healthy by absorbing fluid into the connective tissue, rich in nutrients, to feed the joints and keep them mobile. It also provides the building blocks needed by the joints to produce new cartilage and to block the enzymes which break cartilage down.
Hyaluronic acid – also found in large amounts in this collagen – is found in this fluid, and this is a lubricating fluid for joints, while keeping skin young and moist.
This collagen, like the Pure Hydrolysed Collagen, is free of all nasties, additives, sugar, wheat, maize, soy, fish, corn or any of the other things many of these collagens contain today. This is a 100% pure collagen.