Photizo BLUSH - LED Light Therapy
Worried about your skin aging? Wrinkles? Fine lines?
Photizo Blush has it covered.
Great effort, thought, dedication and research has been invested in bringing you this amazing, high-quality product
For beautiful and youthful skin
Fight the signs of aging and sun damage quickly, safe and conveniently within the privacy of your own home using Photizo’s Blush LED device.
How will Photizo Blush help my skin?
Photizo Blush uses infrared light therapy to go to work on a subcutaneous level. Amongst other benefits, the device aids in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Other conditions it helps with include:
- Crow’s feet
- Enlarged pores
- Reduces the appearance of puffy eyes, smile/frown lines, and dark circles under the eyes
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
Photizo Blush stimulates collagen and elastin formation, aiding anti-aging skincare treatments, thereby giving you more bang for your buck.
How to use:
Please remember to clean the Photizo Blush before and after use with the aid of a clean dry cloth and surgical spirits or surgical alcohol if required.
• Place the probe in direct contact with the skin, on the area to be treated, and press the power button. The unit will beep twice and the treatment cycle will start. Keep the probe in position until the unit beeps twice again. It switches off automatically. The Photizo Blush gives a 16 second dose before switching off automatically.
• Shift the probe to the next spot and press the power button again.
• Repeat until the entire problem area has been treated.
• Only press the power button once the probe is in position. The small power button LED above the power button will indicate if the unit is busy with a
cycle with a green light.
• Holding the probe against the skin ensures maximum penetration depth.
• For best results, use the Photizo Blush daily.
• The body does not build up resistance to light therapy and therefore treatments can be ongoing.
See also the rest of the range:
Photizo Pain Relief
What is light therapy?