Decleor 3 In 1 Hydra Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse - 100ml
Perfect for those with busy lifestyles, this rich, concentrated triple-action cream cleanser contains a combination of outstanding active ingredients to leave skin beautifully clean, smooth and plump. When mixed with a little water, it forms a gentle yet effective mousse to deeply cleanse and soften the skin.
Grape Juice, Papaya Extract and Japanese White Mulberry work together to slough away any dead, dull skin cells for an instantly visible clearer, smoother and more luminous complexion. Neroli Essential Oil and Hyaluronic Acid moisturise and protect the skin from dehydration, leaving you with a radiant, healthy-looking glow.
- Neroli Essential Oil: protect, repair and fight dehydration
- Hyaluronic Acid: “the key to the fountain of youth” by surrounding the collagen to give it support, whilst having a plumping effect on the lines & wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is a potent protein found naturally in the skin, can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in moisture.
- Grape and Papaya Extract: slough away dead skin cells
This paraben-free formulation is suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
For best results, use morning and evening.
- Work a small amount of creamy cleanser into a lather with water
- Apply the cleanser with a gentle massage on the face and neck
- Polish off with a cleansing cloth, previously dampened with warm water
- Follow with your Decléor Tonifying Lotion
Aqua / water, peg-8, stearic acid, myristic acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, palmitic acid, dipropylene glycol, lauric acid, glyceryl stearate se, cocamidopropyl betaine, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, peg-60 glycerylisostearate, propylene glycol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, camellia sinensis leaf water, disodium edta, butylphenyl methylpropional, carica papaya fruit extract / papaya fruit extract, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, citrus aurantium amara flower oil / bitter orange flower oil, phenoxyethanol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, parfum / fragrance.