Beauty starts from within
Purelogicol Hair & Nails Revitalising Supplement nourishes from within to support the existing hair growth cycle and improves overall hair and nail health.
This advanced formula contains vital nutrients for healthy, strong and thick hair. Bioperine®, a Phyto-nutrient, helps increase the bioavailability to maximise absorption of nutrients.
• Stimulates hair growth & volume• Protect cells from oxidative stress• Promotes scalp health• Maximises nutrient absorption• Maintains strong & healthy nails
Bio-active Collagen Peptides (BCP) provide a unique synergistic blend of amino acids which are structural components of Keratin. Vitamins C & E help prevent free radical damage to the DNA and proteins, protecting your hair follicles and scalp to maintain normal hair growth and volume.
• Wheat • Artificial colours• Gluten • Lactose• Sugars • Preservatives• Salt • Yeast
How to use:Take 3 capsules daily with food. For optimum results, use for three months.To maintain on-going benefits, continue at the same dosage.
Purchase 2 or 3 month's worth and benefit from the following discounts:2 Months = R1,600 (instead of R1840)3 Months = R2,360 (instead of R2760)
1 Month = R920
Normal hair grows from the follicles below the skins surface, they are nourished directly via the blood vessels. Each hair is at a different phase of the growth cycle. There are three main phases: anagen, catagen and telogen.
The diagram below demonstrates normal hair growth:
Normal Hair Growth Cycle:1. Anagen Phase - At this stage the hair is actively growing, new cells are formed. This usually lasts between 3 - 8 years.
2. Catagen Phase - The ‘Papilla’ begins to seperate from the follicle and the hair moves towards the scalp. This lasts around 2 - 3 weeks.
3. Telogen Phase - The ‘Papilla’ completely seperates from the follicle, whilst the hair stays in the skin pore. This lasts around 2 - 4 months.
4. Return to Anagen Phase - The ‘Hair Matrix’ forms producing new hair growth replacing the old hair, completing the cycle.
There are various factors in our lifestyle that can have negative impacts on the normal hair growth cycle; including - diet, stress, age and genetic factors, colourants and hair styling.
The hair may start to become weak and thin over time due to the ‘Anagen Phase’ slowing down.
To maintain normal healthy hair, it is vital to have a full spectrum of key nutrients to support hair from the follicle.
BioPerine®, a natural Thermonutrient extracted from Black Pepper, has been clinically proven to increase the bioavailability of nutrients through maximum absortion via the bloodstream. This is called thermogenesis.
Thermogenesis is the metabolic process that generates energy at the cellular level in the human body.
Ingredients:3 x 800mg Capsules Provide:
BioPerine:Thermogenesis provides a more efficent way of transporting nutrients into the blood.
• Complies with the Food Safety Act 1990• Blister packed to pharmaceutical standards• Manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)• ISO 9001 Compliant
Precautions: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Not suitable for vegetariansHalal approved gelatine & collagen
AND to earn loyalty points AND to never miss our news, sales or discounts again!