Our Beauty News — beauty
I am often asked which products I use given that I have access to all of the beautiful brands on our store. It changes, of course, because I try as many as I can so that I have personal experience with them but obviously I can’t use all as I also have to consider my skin (dry and sensitive!) and hair (mostly normal). However, here are my current daily treats: For cleansing, I’ve switched to using Neutriherb’s Activated Charcoal Soap and am loving it! It did take a change in thought as I’ve never been one for using soap on...
- 15 comments
- Tags: beauty, exfoliator, glutamine, hair, Human+Kind, Lamarie, moisturiser, Sally-Ann Creed, serum, shop cosmetics online, skin, Sleep Collective, Stila
Despite having access to so many beautiful products, I am a tough customer to please as I have (sometimes problematic) dry skin that can be sensitive (especially in this winter weather!) so when I find something that my skin loves, it's bliss for me! You all know by now that I am obsessed with Lamarie for that reason but this week I've been testing Stila One Step Illuminate and it is love for me too!In the past I have tried primers and so on but have never felt my skin is nourished enough all day (while wearing it) and, in...
- 1 comment
- Tags: antioxidant, beauty, dry skin, minerals, moisturiser, primer, stila, store news, winter skin
I am always amazed at the difference in my skin when I add this quick, extra step to my routine. I love them and at the moment am testing Neutriherbs’ Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C Serum. This serum generates a soothing antioxidant effect and the active ingredients and high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid*, helps plump and hydrate skin while it diminishes surface lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid is known as the best Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) in the world, as it aids in collagen production, and gives the skin a softer and more supple appearance. So, what do I...
- 11 comments
- Tags: beauty, hyaluronic acid, neutriherbs, retinol, serum, serums, shop beauty online south africa, shop cosmetics online south africa, Vitamin C
- 6 comments
- Tags: beauty, collagen, dehydrated skin, face, face oil, lamarie, moisturiser, natural products south africa, natural skin care products south africa, natural skincare south africa, organic body products south africa, shop beauty online, shop beauty online south africa, shop cosmetics online, shop cosmetics online south africa, shop skincare online, shop skincare online south africa, skincare
I feel as if I have so much to share with you all but never seem to find the time to sit down and write! For starters, I'm thrilled to say that I'm still loving being on Collagen - I can really feel the difference especially in my concentration, sleeping, energy levels, nails and hair.I've been taking it for nearly 2 months now and it's such a joy that the longer you take it, the more you benefit! Clearly you all agree because it has been flying out of our store (which we are very grateful about!) and the constant positive...
- 0 comment
- Tags: beauty, collagen, dry skin, eye mask, hair, Lamarie, natural products south africa, natural skin care products south africa, natural skincare south africa, organic body products south africa, pillow, shop beauty online, shop beauty online south africa, shop cosmetics online, shop cosmetics online south africa, shop skincare online, shop skincare online south africa, skin